We have made a few small corrections to HW6 and the new files were uploaded.
Here are the modifications:
1. In Q3-d (KR) we removed the unnecessary parameter “basis” from the function’s signature.
We also added to the skeleton file a couple of relevant functions that we saw in class.
2. In Q5 we added a parameter “m” to reconstruct_image. This parameter specifies the number of puzzle pieces per row/column, so that the function will be able to handle puzzles of different sizes. You can assume that the naming scheme of the pieces will be identical to the example puzzle we provided, i.e. imX for X = 1 … m**2.
We also ask that the function will return the Matrix object of the reconstructed image.
3. Finally, one of the pieces in puzzle.zip was corrupt, and we replaced it with a fixed file.
The course staff