Home assignment #6 asks you to reconstruct shredded photos and offers a 10 points bonus to the assignment grade for identifying the photographed locations.
To encourage you to solve this quickly, the bonus is only offered to the first student to identify a photo.
How would I know who's first (and how would you know I'm not cheating)? this is the purpose of this thread.
- There are 25 photos, hence 25 prizes to claim.
- Each bonus is personal and non-transferable. If two students worked together, each should claim a different photo.
- Photos were taken inside the main campus (so don't look at המרכז למרשם) and only at areas you all have legitimate and free access to (so keep off McDonald's kitchen or the other gender's restrooms).
- Each student is only allowed to post one single reply to this thread.
- Don't waste it on questions that can be asked elsewhere in the forum.
- In your post, write your name, a photo number, and an elaborate description of the location in the photo.
- Be specific (BAD: "Schreiber". GOOD: "The collage picture made of student photos in the entrance to the computer lab in Schreiber's lobby").
- Send me an empty email when posting so I know somebody else wasn't trying to "waste" your guess.
- If you are either incorrect or not the first one to identify the photo you were aiming for, then sorry, you lost your chance. No exceptions.
- Failing to adhere to the above format (e.g., claiming two photos, writing more than one name, editing a post, multiple posts) is considered an incorrect answer.
- Submission time is defined to be the post's timestamp.
- Posts are accepted from the moment the photos are uploaded to the website (just after tomorrow's recitation) and until the review recitation (two days before the exam).
- Due date of the rest of home assignment #6 remains Jan 31.